What’s on Our Mind?
We foresee choppy markets ahead. We reduced our company spending as a consequence. These steps allow us to endure these short term circumstances. We are confident in Web3’s paradigm-shifting future which we have prepared to pursue despite the harshest market conditions.
~Herman P Jacobs a.k.a Seraphim
Last Week’s Accomplishments:
Cherry Network’s upgrade into a Relay Chain is continuing. The core team has reorganized our codebases, and updated and open-sourced much of our interoperability and storage module repositories.
This Week’s Commitments:
We are formulating significant upgrades to the network including the $CHER economic model and NPoS consensus. The ecosystem is also in rapid expansion.
- Relay chain work continues
- Polkadot utilities merge
- Storage module security audit (internal) continues
- Blockchain indexer development continued
- Documentation update continued
- Storage Module statistics monitoring and verification: issue
- Relay chain effort enters final testing run
- Blockchain indexer development
- Documentation update
- EVM parachain development continues
- Partnership with Shiblet, an API-as-a-service company consuming data on Cherry’s decentralized Storage module.
- Cherry Labs University courses redacted
- Seedling $WITLY token sale launch
- Memento testing
- Tipster private alpha continues