What’s on Our Mind?
After weeks of meditation and hard thought on how to best approach the new status quo (which we identify as a medium-term contraction of the blockchain industry), we now predict smooth sailing ahead. Much of the work done behind the scenes until now will soon unfold in a public display of excellence of the Cherry Network and its Ecosystem.
~Herman P Jacobs a.k.a Seraphim
Last Week’s Accomplishments:
The project was attacked. This was later identified as a social engineering vulnerability which was promptly addressed and resolved. User funds are safe, and the network is stable.
This Week’s Commitments:
We invite users to join our team and the broader Ecosystem to understand and better promote the Cherry Network features through a concerted educational and promotional effort of the core team and its capital partners.
- Parachain architecture continued
- Storage econometrics design
- Blockchain Event indexer design
- Documentation expanded (contracts and networking)
- Typescript to WebAssembly contract framework
- Add core relay chain primitives
- Begin Relay Chain testing
- Global tests
- Bug bounty launch on GrantStead
- Update Core Documentation
- Update Contract documentation
- Landing page refresh continued.
- GrantStead in testing
- Original Factory testing
- Unigate b2c testing
- Orchard stable alpha
- Prosopai in development
The next few weeks will see the release of multiple smaller-scale projects and the initial deployment of some of the larger flagship applications of the Cherry Ecosystem. The team will continue supporting its existing partners over acquiring new ones.
- Unigate b2c ready for public beta
- Cherish v2 design begins
- Seedling minor fixes
- GrantStead public beta
- Tipster public beta
- Bunkr private alpha
Confirm scheduled community meetup in Amsterdam, The Kingdom of the Netherlands in the last week of July 2022